As a business owner who caters virtual services to customer from the other side of the globe. We make sure that we are able to seize the opportunity to be able to reach out to the potential market. Among other online platforms, Freelancer.com offers crowdsourcing and freelancing opportunities. Now used by over 25 million users all over the world.
Often, we outsource talents whom we can delegate some task to give us focus on things that need us more. Since this becomes the mainstream in delegating a task. Signing up at Freelancer.com is helpful. It is the best avenue in searching for the best candidate.
So how does it works?
Are you familiar with eBay? Then it works like that system but Freelancer.com is designed for services. Using the platform is quite simple. Here it is.
From an employer’s perspective:
- Step 1: Post a project.
- Step 2: Wait for freelancers to bid. Usually, it will take less than 60 seconds to get the first bidder. Pretty fast right? So it means to say you got a bunch of time to look for the best candidate for the job offer.
- Step 3: Review the profile of each bidder. Once you have found the freelancer that you think fit for the job, awarding it to the winner if next. With that, you can use the interactive tool of the website via instant messaging real-time.
- Step 4: Create a milestone payment. The payment made upfront will be held by Freelancer.com. And will only release upon project completion.
- Step 5: Project completed. Once the project is accomplished and the customer is satisfied with the output. You can now release the milestone payment to the freelancer for them to get paid. However, if you are unsatisfied, file a dispute and Freelancer.com will return the money to you.
- Step 1: Register to create an account in Freelancer.com. Make sure that the form is completely accomplished.
- Step 2: Now, you can start browsing for jobs. There are many posts that will fit your skill set.
- Step 3: Once there is a job that you like, simply place a bid. All you need to do next is to wait for the buyer to send a notification that you’re hired and ask to accept the job.
- Step 4: Upon acceptance of the project, start working on it to meet the deadline. It is so important to create a good impression to clients as it will serve as a chance of hiring for the next project.
Have employers found haven in Freelancers.com?
In our point of view, maybe. It has provided set of benefits for the employers like the payment system. The platform eliminated the fear of paying for inadequate outputs. This thing is something both the employer and freelancer are aware and agreed upon.
Though this would really encourage us to always be the best in every project we will do. Yet, the downside of which is freelancers won’t have the guarantee. Whether if the work was done did not please the client, besides our output will be handed to them for checking. How would we know that the dispute of dissatisfaction is not an alibi? Will there be any protection in the interest of the freelancers?
But anyway, we can call it part of the business. Trust is one of the fundamental factors that make it grow. So, let us take things positively and make sure to provide the best output in every project we will handle.