Are you searching for a fast way to create a profitable website? Perhaps you want to create a fun path to monetizing your website. Your work with your passion has generated a great wealth of website traffic. You would be a fool if you did not take the time to earn income from that passion. Now is the time to enroll in the Amazon Associates program! Let me walk you through the steps to become an associate of this amazing Amazon affiliate program.
Are you ready to become an Amazon Associates? Okay, you will need to:
- Sign up.
- Be approved.
- Use the affiliate links on your blogs!
Yes, it is really that easy. If your reader clicks on the link and becomes converted into a buyer, Amazon will give you a little share of the sale. Thus you have succeeded in creating a profitable website.
Sounds amazing, doesn’t it?
Let’s keep going.
Amazon Affiliate Program
What is it? Before we dive deeper, let us learn its definition.
Amazon’s affiliate program is also called Amazon Associate. Keep in mind that this is an affiliate program. It gives bloggers and website owners an opportunity to earn income. Through advertising goods sold in Amazon.com by lining the product to their website.
Once a reader of the blog or article clicks on the link. And makes a sale, the website owner or blogger will earn referral fees. Now you have a created a profitable website that is earning you money, isn’t that amazing!
Here are 4 easy steps on how to become an Amazon Affiliate:
#1: Have your website or blog ready.
An active website or blog is important for anyone to be able to start as an Amazon Associate. It is nice to have lots of contents already published on the site. Make sure that it is real and looks not only great but been active for a while.
Part of the process is to draw the purpose of your website. Hence, create a concrete idea of the reason you’re having that website. As well as the audience you are serving and above all, on how you bring traffic to your blog.
#2: Go to the Amazon Associate Homepage.
This part is so important too. So make sure to be mindful do this step. Never miss this! Visit the website and click on “create one”.
#3: Create your profile.
It is time to build your Amazon Associate Profile. Click “New Customer” and fill out all the necessary information that you need to provide. Such as follows:
- Account Information
- Website Address
- Preferred Store ID or your website name. At this point, you have to sell out your self by explaining the things that your website’s aim. Then, choose Amazon topics which your links are targeting.
- Another set of explaining needs to be done on the next part of the form. This is where you will have to explain how you will create traffic.
- Input your active phone number.
- Select your method of payment.
#4: Make Amazon Affiliate links.
After creating your account, you’ll be routed to your personal homepage. It will show your performance dashboard. This also where you will search for the best and most relevant product that you wish to link to your contents.
Here is a quick guide for you:
- Choose between “Quick Link”. This will let you search for a specific keyword for a product. Or if you select “Browse for Products”, it will let you search through categories.
- Upon getting the most relevant product, click “Get Link”.
- You have the freedom to choose your link if you want to add it as a text, image or both. Or a widget can also be an option.
- Customize your background color, title or image size, depending on the link type.
- Copy and paste the link. Or You can also select the shortened link or the HTML. Then, paste it to your site.
As an entrepreneur, most especially if your business is blogging. Linking your website to Amazon Associate will gain more value. As you are not only promoting your idea but you are sharing some products that you trust. This serves as a guide to your readers on the best products they can use.
With that, you will become an expert of the niche you target. So, aside from a good potential of gaining traffic. Amazon will spill some amount as a referral fee for linking and promoting their product.
So isn’t that help more than being interesting?
Share your thoughts about Amazon Affiliate Marketing. Together let’s build or business’ future!