Tutors should be at their best at all times. Their role is to provide learning in the language, but it does not stop there. Yes, hence it takes an essential character to portray it. You must have the heart for what you are doing.
Golden Voice English Online Education Inc., you need to have the passion for the Chinese kids. It is because that what they do. There must be a kind of connection which is quite unique from a conventional teaching style.
Golden Voice English is an online English school from Toronto, Canada. It aims to bridge the gap of Chinese Education System by encompassing the language. This intent to provide great quality education to help Chinese kids learn English.
Basically, like all others, the company is looking for sharp and potential teachers. This is to ensure that more than the education, the right people can help the team grow. Then, later on, create a significant impact.
Let’s dig in
- Benefit 1: Competitive Wages. Based on the research, they pay their teachers, $20 CAD/hour or $18 USD/ hour and it depends on experience.
- Benefit 2: Flexible Hours. Since the students are from China, tutoring hours are between 6 AM to 10 AM EDT every Monday to Fridays. While during weekends, time slots are between 9 PM and 10 AM EDT. Such great flexibility it is.
- Benefit 3: Free Training. To be effective, GVE provides professional development and orientation to teachers. This includes training the tutors in using the technology. Its goal is to perfectly convey the best English online lesson. Plus, training is all paid. Sounds great!
- Benefit 4: Great teaching materials. GVE has designed unique and innovative lessons. It is used as a tutoring material and resources. They have original and professional made PowerPoint presentations for the class session. Hence, teachers don’t have to spend too much time preparing for the lesson.
- Benefit 5: Work from Home. Really an advantage. Yes, you may wake up very early due to the time availability. But it doesn’t need you to wake up much earlier to prepare and get out from the house to work. Working in the comforts of our homes is totally awesome.
Now, we have learned the great things about GVE. But, to make it balanced and to help us come up with an informed decision, let’s carry on. Here are some downsides spilled over by employees or former teachers, as researched.
- Early working hours.
Management inconsistency which would also mean the need to improve leadership or the process.
Not enough working hours. As the time frame is only about 4 hours a day every weekday. While only during weekends when a wider time ranges offer extra hours.
- Paid on a monthly basis.
Some have experienced delayed payment.
For a company like of Golden Voice English Online Education Inc., offering jobs is a blessing. Both the teachers and learners got something from it. A job and a lesson.
If we are looking for an extra money to tie both ends, we need to exert extra effort too. Waking up early is not essentially an issue if you want to pursue financial plans. Well, if it is hard, just try further, then if not doable and doesn’t fit your need then don’t push it, it will just hurt.
Again, we are here to bring insights to you. Hoping to let you see the two sides of the coin and have an informed judgment and decision.
If you think Golden Voice English Online brings you the job that fits, visit their website to learn more.