The person’s point of view about the market for the solar energy sector is bright. One heading towards coming years, and that should direct more investor towards renewables. Mainly as solar continues to grow and become an essential part of the U.S. energy landscape.
But the question is what’s the best way for investors to get into this market?
Knowing that picking individual solar stocks is an unsafe proposition. With some of the existing firms today, but who knows, tomorrow, they are nowhere to find. That’s why Wunder capital is here. It aims to help the investor to find the right commercial solar energy to invest.
Wunder capital is a financial technology company based out of Boulder, CO. funding the different solar project in the U.S.
It is a unique investment platform linking investors and commercial solar projects. This aims to provide for the project that needs funding. It handles giving a renewable and clean source of energy. And offers it’s investors a solid cash flow for a long period of time, a various portfolio and low volatility.
Also, the company manages all aspects of the processes. Making it easy for accredited investors who desire to fund solar projects. And add them to their portfolios.
Bryan Birsic, Wunders co-founder and CEO. He reports that the company partners more than 100 commercial solar developers. Plus, installers in almost 30 states. They bring in Wunder to assist them to get their finances. Providing companies with funding through the firm’s investment funds.
See how it works
Wunder is transforming the solar financing system. To become more effective, pellucid and customer-friendly. It uses technology to screen solar projects quickly and more precisely than a bank. They lowered the cost of credit and passing the savings back to investors in the form of strong returns.
Below is the flow:
- Deal Flow- submission of solar loan application online by Wunders
- Portfolio Development- Wunder’s specialist identify the most stable and high return projects
- Fund Capitalization. Accredited investors invest in a secured diversified portfolio of solar projects. With the use of Wunder’s online portal.
- Construction and operation
- Monthly cash flow- by the time energy customers repay their loans. The returns are distributed to investors.
For you to start investing in a Wunder capital project. First, you must be an accredited investor. To be an accredited investor according to Wunder’s FAQ, anyone who qualify below:
- Has earned income in excess of $200,000 for more than two years individually. Or $300, 000 with a spouse, with the same earning expectation this year.
- Has assets more than $1 million, excluding the value of a primary residence.
If you don’t qualify, don’t feel bad, since only about 7% of Americans qualified as accredited investors.
Get to Earn
Wunder Capital currently runs three debt funds, two of which are open to new investment. And both funds need at least $1000 of investment. Both cases, the loan portfolio consists of loans to build mid-sized businesses.
Wunder capital launched the capital 5 funds last oOctober2017.
- The projected annual return for over 60-month period is 7.5%
- Has a 20-year amortization of principal. As described on the site of Wunder, the capital. Way to “invest in large-scale solar projects that empower U.S businesses municipalities. As well as non-profits, and solar developments community”.
The solar energy market is continuing to grow for more than a decade. Now, if you feel to consider investing in a solar energy market and add it to your portfolio. And, Wunder Capital is the best options to help grow your investment. With a very minimal amount of starting capital.